Tavant Technologies Delivers Tavant Warranty on-Demand on the Salesforce1 Platform, Empowering Companies to Connect with Customers in a Whole New Way
Tavant Technologies selects Salesforce1 Customer Platform to connect with customers, partners and employees for a connected world [caption id="attachment_25814" align="alignleft" width="300"] Tavant Technologies launch Tavant Warranty on Demand - Conference Lift to Right Mr. Ashok Pamidi-Reginal Head of Karnataka NASSCOM, Mr. Krishnan , Mr Sridhar Garla, Mr Vibhor Mishra.[/caption] India , June 26, 2014?- Tavant Technologies, today announced Tavant Warranty On-Demand is now available on the Salesforce1 Customer Platform, the new social, mobile and cloud customer platform built to transform sales, service and marketing apps. Tavant Warranty On-Demand accelerates how companies can connect with customers in a whole new way by letting them manage complete warranty lifecycle and reduce warranty costs and reserves, increase supplier recovery, and enhance forecasting accuracy. Comment on the News
- ?Tavant Warranty On-Demand comes as part of our on-going pursuit for product innovation, focused use of best-in-class technology and overall portfolio enhancement. Our partnership with salesforce.com enables us to combine Force.com?s proven technology with our domain and industry expertise in the aftermarket space,? said Roshan Pinto, practice director ? service operations, Tavant Technologies.
- ?Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today?s connected world,? said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV & channel, salesforce.com. ?By leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Platform, Tavant Technologies provides customers with the proven social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success.?
- Easy integration with Sales force
- Application setup within minutes without IT support
- Multilingual and multicurrency support
- Integration with field inventory
- Extended warranties management
- Service contracts management
- Warranty claims management
- Part returns